Hello and thanks so much for your continued support! Be a long time customer or
new interested client you are appreciated. Please know I'm willing to give you my time, energy and
best work possible. In exchange, moving forward I need you to give me five minutes of your time to cover this form and join my client
I apologize if this is a turn-off, I do understand this is not for everyone (and you have options). Respectfully, I have limited client availability so if we're anything less than a perfect fit it's best to get that out now.
1. Opportunity. Here we have the potential for a great/unique dynamic of client/tech direct interaction. First off please know everything here is me, not only repairs but lesson instructor, secretary, service manager, accounting, tax, inventory, upkeep, webmaster, etc. You are dealing with me at all times. We are friends, either great or small. I'm only interested in respectful interactions.
2. Many clients. Respectfully, it's not just you I'm currently juggling. I cannot work a hundred different ways for a
hundred different people. To overstate the obvious, what works best for me, is best for me. Low
maintenance comes to mind.
3. Time. Assume my list of things to do vs. time to work on (your) gear is tight. Please use my time wisely and minimally. Message boards are out there as a "community" service; people volunteering their experience and expertise at their leisure. As much as I enjoy my clients I'm just not able to hang out during work hours. It's critical I utilize this time to focus on the task at hand (something I know you'll appreciate when your job is completed in a timely manner).
4. Communication. Email is my preferred method and I keep my own hours. Email is detailed, a permanent track record & part of your receipt (repairs at echoluxe dot com).
5. Gear texting. This doesn't work well for me. Please assume I'm often occupied. Hold off unless time related or quick answer. We all love gear, none more than myself. Don't do email? Simply text to my email address (repairs at echoluxe dot com). Bear in mind I have a family and like everyone else require mental reprieve from my profession (weekends, holidays, off hours, travel).
6. Repairs. I've been doing this since the '90s. I have an extremely high success rate over tens of thousands of repairs. Please be aware that sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances not all repairs meet perfection. Should a problem subsequently arise just talk to me, I'm a quite understanding individual. My aim is to work through it and make things right, to successfully get you to your gig.
7. Space. I have extremely limited space here, everything is pre-scheduled to get in and out.
Please respect this.
8. Music Store. I fully understand this dynamic is not for everyone. If you need a more
store-like structure feel free to search that out. I operate under a unique set of circumstances. I need all my clients to understand this and
also meet my needs, just as I'm perpetually working to meet yours.
I have read the aforementioned terms and conditions. Continue...